What’s The Best Roof For My House
On average, homeowners spend around 3% on home maintenance and repairs every year, but this number increases when the house grows older. Even the best roofs have advantages and disadvantages, so when shopping for a new one, careful consideration needs to be made. Roofs should be inspected annually and the frequency of their maintenance and repairs depends on the material your roof needs and the environment. That is where a professional roofing contractor in Appleton, WI comes in. What are some of the best roofing materials for your roof?
Roofing Materials to Choose From:
- Asphalt Shingles are easy to install, low cost, and come in a wide variety of colors. Plus, they are durable to walk on so inspections are quite easy to determine.
- Clay Tiles have a longer lifespan because they do not easily burn or rot. However, they are fragile and heavy, meaning they need extra roof support.
- Slate Roofs provide fire protection and are not vulnerable to routine and insects, but they are the more expensive option, and can be fragile and heavy.
- Concrete Tiles are similar to Clay Tiles in their durability and lifespan, but they tend to change colors and be more expensive.
- Metal Roofs can imitate the look of shingles and tiles, have a long lifespan, and are energy efficient. However, they are expensive and more challenging to install.
ARC Contracting is an experienced roofing contractor in Appleton, WI, with plenty of experience and knowledge on what type of roof is best for your house. Whether you are in need of a new roof right away or just looking to learn more, we can answer any questions you may have about the process and determine when is the best time for a roof replacement. Visit our website and give us a call to learn more.