How to find the correct roofing contractor in Appleton, WI
Finding the correct roofing contractor in the Fox Valley can be difficult especially if you have no experience or knowledge in the roofing industry. From pricing to quality of work finding, the right one for your roof repair or replacement is essential for saving you money and ensuring that it gets done correctly. Here are some tips to know on how to find the best roofing contractor in Appleton, WI.
- Local Referral – Word of mouth is one of the best ways to find out how to get something done, whether you need a plumber, electrician, or other contractors asking someone who’s had experience with a company is a great way to find one.
- Manufacturer designations – A manufacturer designation is almost like a badge of honor for that company. What it means is that that roofing contractor has met a certain amount of requirements to be certified to do the work they have been contracted to do. GAF only allows 2% of all roofing contractors to be recognized as Master Elite, ARC Contracting is a GAF Certified Master Elite Roofer, call 888-743-8086 for more information.
- BBB – The Better Business Bureau or BBB is an organization that aims at providing customers with the most reliable and safest options for contracting out work. Roofing contractors on the Better Business Bureau are required to maintain a certain level of satisfaction and safety rating to retain their certification with them.
- Google Reviews – If you don’t know anybody that has had a roof repair or replacement, Google is your best bet. Google reviews allow you to look at the reviews of hundreds of thousands of people that have had the roofing contractor’s service and how they would rank them. This allows you to see lots of different variables that could come into play with choosing that roofing contractor.
- Get an outside opinion – When you receive a quote from your first roofing contractor you should compare it to what others have paid for similar jobs or get a second quote from another contractor. By doing this you can make sure that you are not being quoted too high or that you will receive everything you need for your roof.
- Know what material you want – This one can be difficult but it is very important to do some research as to what material you will be getting for your roof. If you are just looking for shingles, tell them so they can ask you questions about that specifically.
Here at ARC Contracting, we want to make sure you feel comfortable when contacting us. That is why we want to provide you with all the tools and information necessary to make the correct decision. We offer free quotes and can answer any questions that you may have about the process. Visit our website at ARC Contracting for more information.