Commercial Roof Repair
Our Commercial Roofing Services in Wisconsin
ARC Contracting is a commercial roofing company located in Neenah, WI - Our commercial roofing division offers:
- Commercial Roof Replacement: Most often, we can safely repair your commercial roof rather than replace it. However, if your roof requires replacing, we are the leader in providing commercial roof replacement services in Appleton, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Marinette, Madison, Wausau, Stevens Point, Rhinelander WI are We will provide you with a fair quote, options, and a maintenance plan to best suit your roofing needs.
- Commercial Roof Repair: Whether the issue is an emergency situation like a leak or something we find while doing maintenance, we are equipped to handle the roof repair with minimal interruption to your business. We specialize in EPDM systems, TPO and PVC roofing systems, metal roofing systems, and shingle roofing systems. We offer free roof inspections by qualified professionals who will then present all of your options for repairing your commercial roof.
- Commercial Roof Maintenance: Our commercial roofing professional will develop a personalized maintenance program to suit your company’s needs. Regular service and maintenance are essential for a problem free and stress-free commercial roofing system. To avoid high repair fees or costly leaks, have your roof checked annually by a qualified commercial roofing professional.
We Repair All Commercial Roofing Systems
Working With Our Commercial Roofers
ARC Contracting has knowledgeable and skilled roofing crews that are an excellent resource for your commercial roofing needs throughout the United States. We’re able to handle commercial roofing jobs of all sizes and use a mindset that puts your business first.
Metal Roofing Contractor
Structural standing seam commercial metal roofing systems are among the most practical and long lasting available. Typically installed on new commercial construction projects, they offer great watertight protection for the building and are a reliable, worry-free, long-term roofing choice. Contact ARC Contracting your local commercial metal roofing contractor.
Though a metal roofing system will have a higher initial investment compared to a traditional roofing system, metal roofing systems have been shown to last 2-3 times as long compared to conventional methods which typically last anywhere from 10 to 20 years.
Benefits of a Commercial Metal Roof
Out of the various options for commercial roofs, metal is often the best choice. Metal roofs are easy to maintain, inexpensive to install, look great, and last for years. Here are some more details about the benefits of commercial metal roofs:
- Commercial metal roofs are low maintenance. No sealing your roof every few years, replacing shingles, or other costly and labor-intensive upkeep.
- A wide variety of designs are available. Corrugated metal roofing is popular, but it’s not the only option. Designs that imitate ceramic tile, shingles, and other styles are also available. This makes it so a metal roof can look great on a store, restaurant, or other retail building.
- Versatility in color choices.
- Metal is fire resistant. While fire resistance is always important, it’s an even bigger concern in certain commercial applications. Foundries, restaurants, and other industries where heat and fire are part of the normal operations need to pay extra attention to lowering the risk of unwanted fire.
- Metal roofing can withstand high winds and heavy snow loads. No need to worry about ice dams.
- Metal roofs are energy efficient. Combined with the proper insulation and Energy Star certified reflective paint, they can save up to 40 percent on cooling costs compared to asphalt shingles. In the winter, the insulative power of a metal roof is good enough to match that of asphalt shingles.
In addition to these benefits, what sets apart metal roofing from other commercial roofing systems is its functional capabilities such as lightweight, speed, and ease of installation, facilitates insulation upgrades and metal roofing has the ability to achieve tight curves and complex angles to suit any style roof.
Commercial Flat Roofing Contractor
Whether you’re replacing an existing commercial roof or taking on a commercial roof repair project, choosing the correct commercial flat roofing system and materials for your building is critical. Your roofing system will determine how well your roof performs and how long your roof will last. The project managers at ARC Contracting are here to go over the various roofing options and help you make this very important decision that will impact your company for years to come. We are a flat roofing contractor in Wisconsin with years of experience.
Commercial flat roofing systems come in various shapes and sizes allowing you to pick the right one for your commercial building. It’s crucial to consider your building’s location, physical characteristics of the roof, construction materials and usage to determine which commercial roofing system is most appropriate.
One of the most important qualities of any commercial flat roof is its ability to shed water. Without proper drainage, a low-sloping or flat roofing system will eventually begin to collect puddles of water which will lend to the deterioration of your rooftop as a whole. The weight of the water is enough to stress material seams and seals. Additionally, standing water provides an ideal environment for algae and other plant life to take root on your rooftop and also promotes the corrosion of metal components which will ultimately lead to leaks if the situation is not fixed.
Commercial Flat Roofing Products
At ARC Contracting we offer several different commercial roofing products to meet the needs of your commercial roof:
- TPO Roofing Systems– Thermoplastic polyolefin – Is a single-ply roofing system that has the combined advantages of durability and weatherproof properties (will not host mildew, algae) of ethylene-propylene (EP) along with the heat-weldable benefits of polypropylene – making installation faster and easier on new roofing and re-roofing applications. Warranties are available for up to 20 years. TPO is one of the fastest growing commercial roofing products.
- EPDM Roofing Systems – Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer – is an elastomeric membrane that is ideal for commercial roofing applications and is widely used in low-slope buildings throughout the United States. EPDM is available in both black and white and is available in a wide variety of widths. Installation is either mechanically attached, fully adhered, or ballasted with the seams of the roofing system sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape. Standard warranties vary from five and ten to 15-20 years. EPDM represents 35% of the entire roofing market.
- PVC Roofing Systems – Polyvinyl Chloride – is a reinforced membrane roofing system that is known for being long lasting, reliable and high quality. Some of the many benefits of PVC roofing is its proven performance in the harshest climates and environments, low water vapor permeance and water absorption, and its flexibility for easy and quick installation. With guarantees up to 20 years, PVC single-ply roofing system is a good option for commercial buildings.
TPO Roofing Contractor
ARC Contracting is a TPO Roofing Contractor serving Appleton, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Marinette, Madison, Wausau, Stevens Point, Rhinelander WI areas. TPO roofing is the fastest-growing commercial roofing system on the market today. It is a great option to make your commercial roof more efficient and help reduce your energy bills.
What is TPO?
TPO roofing systems were created specifically to meet an ever increasing demand for durable yet lightweight and energy efficient roofing systems. TPO is short for Thermoplastic Polyolefin which refers to polymer blends containing various mixtures of rubber, polypropylene, polyethylene and reinforcing filler. TPO roof membranes are a blend of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene polymers encapsulating a reinforcing sheet of polyester membrane.
TPO membranes are modified with UV absorbing agents, flame retardants and other proprietary substances designed to produce superior physical properties. Because these single ply membranes offer superior resistance to UV damage, extreme weather conditions, and are designed for long-term performance in all conditions, TPO roofing systems are quickly becoming the commercial roofing system of choice.
Benefits of TPO Roofing
- Most environmentally friendly single ply system
- Great flexibility even at extremely low temperatures
- Strong puncture resistant material
- Cool roof Energy Star system UV resistant, lowers heating and cooling bills
- Reduces the heat island effect and solar heat gain
- Resistant to chemicals, acid, salt, oil, etc.
- Resists mold growth
- Extremely strong seams
TPO roofing is lightweight and is applied in large rolls that vary in both size and thickness. TPO can be fully adhered, mechanically fastened, or ballasted. The seams of the membrane are hot air-welded together to form a very strong waterproof bond between sheets.
ARC Contracting is the commercial roofing company you want to help you select the commercial roofing system to best fit for your building. We are your local commercial flat roofing contractor serving Appleton, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Marinette, West Bend, Neenah, Greenville, Oshkosh, Middleton, Waukesha, McFarland, Peshtigo, Kimberly, Suamico, Little Chute, Madison, Wausau, Stevens Point, and Rhinelander WI.